Thursday, December 16, 2010

Scribblenauts

So one of the puzzles you have is to get a girl to jump off of the diving board into the pool. Well I chose the only thing I could think of that I knew would scare her (and everyone). And planted a nuke on the board and activated it. She ran off the board and I got the Starite just as the nuke went off. Best winning screen ever. Maxwell is laying down dead in the nuked world holding the star.

I love a game that lets me solve problems my way. The only annoying thing is that you either know exactly how to do it, or you spend an hour screwing around trying to figure out how to do it. In the end I find it has the same feel that Animal Crossing did. It's a game built entirely around just dicking around and I'm okay with that, because it ends up working out really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment